The enlargement of the European Union, the mid-term review and recent and forthcoming Common Agricultural Policy reforms mean that wildlife is increasingly recognised as an important economic and social resource, needing careful and informed management for sustainability.
Entry Requirements GCSE: English Tariff points range: 160-200 Specific subjects: Biological Science Access: Yes Baccalaureate EB %: 62-66
BSc Wildlife Management
Contents of the BSc in Wildlife Management.
* Wildlife and Vegetation Analysis
* Principles of Land Use
* Wildlife Surveying
* Wildlife and Habitat Management
* Woodland Management
* Wildlife Management
* Rural Environmental Policy and Legislation
* Management of Animal Collection
* Independent Study
* Aquaculture and Fisheries Management