Entry requirements For entry onto the MSc in Strategic HR Management and Organisational Change, you must have a relevant degree or professional qualification, plus significant practical experience in organisational change, leadership or HR. If you are unsure whether you might meet these requirements, please don’t hesitate to contact the Programme Director to discuss your application, as you will be considered individually according to your education and experience.
MSc Strategic Human Resource Management & Organisational Change
MSc : 24 months part-time
The MSc In Strategic Human Resource Management and Organisational Change is an innovative two-year, part-time Masters degree. The programme is designed to provide you with a unique opportunity to develop advanced knowledge and skills in the broad field of people management and change while building and leveraging your networks with like-minded colleagues. The programme also provides the opportunity to apply your studies to your organisation’s strategic problems, while being supported by leading academics and senior practitioners from the private and public sectors.
• Strategic change
• Understanding and managing self
• Leading people and organisations in changing contexts
• Organisations and society
• Strategic human resources and people management
• Organisational development, learning and consulting
• Talent management and employee resourcing
• HR transformation, technology and outsourcing
• Action research and learning