Comments about Advanced Gastrointestinal Practice PGCert - At the institution - Leeds - West Yorkshire
This programme will equip GI Radiographers with the skills and knowledge to support an advanced level of practice.
Entry requirements * BHSc/BSc (Hons) in Radiography (normally a 2:1) or Diploma of the College of Radiographers (DCR). * Minimum of two years clinical experience in radiography. Provide satisfactory evidence of the agreement of the employers to undertake the course. * Evidence of attendance at professional study days within the last five years with continued practice in a relevant modules. * Be employed on or seconded to a diagnostic imaging department accredited by the University for relevant
Advanced Gastrointestinal Practice PGCert
The School of Healthcare is one of the largest of its type in the United Kingdom. Its mission is to be a centre of excellence in the provision of high quality education and research and to develop knowledge that both informs and improves clinical practice. The School is situated in the heart of the thriving campus, close to the libraries, IT facilities and Student Union.
What you study
* Accredited learning from gastrointestinal study days
* Barium Enema Image Interpretation + Reporting
* A clinical placement and a nominated clinical supervisor are required at an approved department
* Study is facilitated by a mix of face-to-face teaching and work-based distance learning, therefore minimising the amount of time students need to attend lectures at the University of Leeds.
* This programme has attracted students from all parts of the British Isle