Speak without obligation to
Bromley College of Further & Higher Education
Your request has been sent correctly
Would you like to receive information about these related courses?
Just one more thing ...
Some institutions ask us for this data. Please, fill them in
Comments about CMI- Diploma in First Line Management -Course - At the institution - Bromley - Greater London
The aim of the Diploma in First Line Management is to develop management methodology and ethos in those who are, or are about to become supervisors or first time managers, building upon their knowledge and experience.
Entry requirements There are no formal entry requirements. Candidates should normally be over the age of 21, but younger applicants may be accepted at the course tutors' discretion.
CMI- Diploma in First Line Management
The Diploma in First Line Management is a one year part time programme, suitable for candidates with some supervisory management experience.
The programme is accredited by the Chartered Management Institute.
The course is divided into 5 core units and 2 optional units.
The core units are:
* Unit 3001 Personal development as a first line manager
* Unit 3002 Resource planning
* Unit 3003 Meeting stakeholder needs
* Unit 3004 Managing and communicating information
* Unit 3005 Developing individuals and teams
Two optional units will be selected from:
* Unit 3006 Recruitment and selection
* Unit 3007 Maintaining quality standards
* Unit 3008 Improving team performance
* Unit 3009 Management communication
* Unit 3010 Being a leader
Teaching and assessment
Projects and assignments are undertaken to achieve the Diploma.
Candidates may wish to progress to a Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership.