Comments about Control and Instrumentation Engineering, BEng Hons - At the institution - Greenwich - Greater London
Entry requirements 240 UCAS points. This should include mathematics at A-level and preferably a science/technology subject, or National Diploma in engineering at MMM including mathematics, or equivalent qualifications; 3 GCSEs at grade C or above (including English, mathematics and science) or equivalent
Control and Instrumentation Engineering, BEng Hons
This programme provides an in-depth study of instrumentation, control and signal processing in real industrial environments.
The school undertakes a significant amount of work for industry in the field of instrumentation and control and is well placed to understand the needs of industry.
The programme has been designed to reflect these needs and to provide an exciting entry into this vital field of engineering. The programme is the same as the MEng / BEng Hons Electrical and Electronic Engineering degree for the first two years. Specialism is developed through options in the final year.
* Engineering Applications and Practice with Design and Make
* Mechatronics and Programming
* Electrical Computer-Aided Design (ECAD)
* Mechanical Technology
* Mathematics for Engineers
* Electrical Principles
* Hardware Systems and Design
* Analogue Electronics
* Systems Modelling with Instrumentation and Control
* Integrated Design and Application
* Engineering Management 1
Optional Sandwich Year (Work Placement)
* Individual Project
* Engineering Management 2
* Group Design and Project Management
* Advanced Control and Instrumentation Systems
* Simulation and Digital Signal Processing
* Advanced Analogue Electronics