Comments about Course - Accounts AS/A2 Level - At the institution - Westminster - Greater London
Duration of course:
Two years - AS in year 1, leading to A2 in year 2- Day Mode, full or part-time.
NB: Daytime programmes of study are available on a full-time basis, or part-time for those in receipt of DSS benefits and needing to satisfy the conditions of availability for work.
What does it include?
- Unit 1: Financial Accounting: The Accounting Information System.
- Unit 3: Financial Accounting: Determination of Income.
- Unit 4: Introduction to Accounting for Management and Decision-Making.
- Unit 5: Further Aspects of Financial Accounting
- Unit 6:Published Accounts of Limited Companies and Accounting Standards
- Unit 7: Further Aspects of Accounting for Management and Decision-Making
What type of assessment is used for the A level?
The above units are externally assessed.
What do I need to get onto the A/S Level?
-Grade C GCSE Accounting or
-Grade B GCSE Mathematics or
-Mature students are accepted with other qualifications/experience.