Global Master in Digital Business
Where the Digital Transformation takes place - 100% Online
- Start date: November 21st, 2017
- Duration: 5 months + International Summit
- Estimated Base Salary: $112k to $247k Based on Paysa data
Shake up your challenges.
This program is provided by leaders, experienced executives and will drive you into Digital Transformation excellence.
Real-case studies based on multiple levels of experience will guarantee you being more competitive and taking only right decisions in the future. Study online at any time that is convenient for you. Join us during the 3 days Summit in Barcelona to take an advantage of networking sessions.
- International Summit in Barcelona.
- 200 Hours.
- 5 Months.
- Relevant lecturers from all over the world.
- Exclusive Masterclass.
- International Networking.
- 100% Online
We are living in a world with exponential technological advancement whereby we must redefine ourselves through the latest technologies by adopting the most innovative methodologies.
The Global Master in Digital Business has been designed to provide the necessary knowledge to all those professionals and students who want to improve their organizational skills and increase their competitiveness in the market. Additionally, under our guidance, people will not only understand but learn how to implement decision-making skills in order to elevate the existing level of organization under their Management to a higher level of productivity and market orientation.
This course is not exclusively for “Tech Guys”, but is available for anyone who would like to be equipped with the tools to become a leader of the digital procedures of a company. No company can avoid this change and therefore all businesses must adapt their workflows to continue to compete in the current market. What Zigurat does is offers you the possibility of not only getting ahead in this marketing adjustment but rather to pioneer this movement.
This Global program has the potential to become the new MBA for the Business Sector.
B1. Understanding Digital Foundations.
How to gain competitiveness through digital solutions
M1. Today’s Competitiveness Models
- Basic strategies options of gaining a competitive advantage: Cost leadership, differentiation and focus (Porter).
- New business models based on digital solutions: Traditional, Digital, Collaborative and Usage Business Models.
- New levels of competitiveness applying advanced digital strategies: Bowman Strategy Clock, Unique Selling Propositions (USP Analytics) and Core Competence Analysis.
- Processes and investments needed to be more competitive in a digital and business ecosystem.
M2. Purely Digital Business Model
- Native and evolutive digital business models: How to capture and drive a new digital marketplace.
- Market and sector know-how advantages to offer new digital based products and services.
- Disruptive innovation with the power to displace traditional business.
B2. Customer Centricity & Loyalty.
How to adapt your company to current customers and attract new ones
M3. Omnichannel marketing and sales models
- Advertising methods for commercial promotion through improved marketing tools to promote sales.
- Key digital methods to increase revenue, target your competitor’s clients and manage customer relationship effectively.
- Customer expectations: How to meet them and know what works best.
- New communications tools to understand customers and the way they interact with the marketplace today.
M4. Digital maturity level: Re-defining your VISION
- Analysis of a company’s level of maturation and all the business model processes. Is your company digital enough?
- Identification of the value chain processes and organization powers, in order to have a secure knowledge of the current capabilities.
- A digital maturity model, as an instrument for driving strategic change, needed to overcome the natural resistance to change and focus on the true objectives.
M5. Basic people skills and competencies
- New roles, advanced management skills, fast decision making profiles.
- Techniques to preserve know-how whilst maintaining elastic and adaptive labor approach.
- Flexibility and temporality of the labor market will require best people adaptable skills, what will bring high value into the organization.
- Social media and Internet impact on employees and headhunters and recruiters.
M6. Management and innovation models
- New paradigms that have to lead to new business models and new forms of managing organizations. Business opportunities through new management methods.
- Business process improvements for competitiveness and main tools to create sustainable competitive advantage.
- Innovation management in production, distribution and management of both people and knowledge, as a key to generate new ideas and techniques for new products.
B3. Doing operations the right way.
Digital Strategies: Transformation of the value chain
- How can digital procurement enables the purchasing process to reach the level of effectiveness required in the digitalization maturity scale and automation.
- Collaborative environments: How to increase and share better information both internally and externally.
- Adaptation of the logistic sector in the new Digital Age: IoT, digital signatures, barcode, RFID, electronic chips, radio frequency, GPS, digital scanning and others.
- Effects of the new client’s habits in the logistic processes.
- Movement and delivery of goods just in time to fulfill the needs of industry and consumers alike.
- Reduction of Resource Processes
- Smart Energy, RealTime yield optimization
- Reduction of Asset Utilization – Routine Machine. Flexibility, Predictive and Augmented Reality for MRO
- Increase Labor Productivity – Human-Robot collaboration, Remote monitoring, Digital performance management, Automation of knowledge work
- Decrease of inventories
- 3D Printing real-time supply chain, Batch size
- Reduce cost for quality – Statistical and advanced process control, digital quality management
- Increased supply/Demand matching
- Data driven demand prediction and design to value
- Reduce time to market – Customer Co-creation, concurrent engineering, rapid simulation
- Reduction service/Aftersales – Predictive/Remote maintenance, Self service
- The integrated vision of the distribution value chain.
- Application of new technologies, practices and more advanced business models for pursuing efficiency and win-win.
- New methods and channels to market products and services: How to “digitally follow” potential customers.
- Digital Marketing strategies: Internet, wireless, text messaging, mobile instant messaging, mobile apps, podcasts, electronic billboards, digital television and others.
- Application of new technologies in all fields and sectors of financial services.
- Examination of the efficiency and functionality issues associated with the financial sector.
- Solutions that modify in part or in full any existing applied technology to financial services.
- FinTech fields: Payments and transfers, Mobile banking, Trading, Commodity markets, FX, Crowdfunding, Retail banking, Risk and Compliance, Security and privacy, cryptocoins and alternative currencies, Digital portfolios, Financial advisory services, Insurance underwriting, Risk management.
M13. Information Technology (IT)
- Response of Information Technologies (IT) for the digitalization.
- Big Data, Cloud, Mobility, Blockchain, Vertical Integration, IoT, Social Networks are some of the planned and unplanned disruptions in businesses.
- CIO figure: The catalyst for the process of change.
- New IT environment vs new business needs.
- Maintaining the competitiveness and productivity of the value chain.
M14. Human Resources
- Three phases of Human Resources that are being affected by new digital technologies: Hire, Manage, Retire.
- Recruiting and hiring of “Generation Y”
- Online management of career tracking.
- The retirement phase, the least digitized.
B4. Innovation Accelerators.
How to add digital value to your company
M15. Cybersecurity and Digital Business Security
- Identification of risks associated to the digital transformation. Cybersecurity is the heart of digital innovation.
- Business safety: Cloud, mobility and IoT.
- Replacing human intervention in business decision making, automation (Robotics and AI).
- Business solutions based on algorithms (Predictive).
- Confidence of business solutions: BlockChain.
M16. Digital Business enablers (IoT, BlockChain, Big Data, Predictive, AI)
- The promise of innovation: Reduce costs, avoid risks, create new business models.
- Industrial revolution focused on automation, introducing systems, supervisory control, data acquisition systems (SCADA), enterprise resource planning (ERP), manufacturing execution systems (MES).
M17. Artificial Intelligence
- Automate decisions based on more sophisticated algorithms and solutions in all sectors: Health, Finance, Industry, Insurance, Judicial and others.
- 30% efficiency growth through automatization and allowing the personnel to do a more added value tasks.
- Artificial Intelligence is the technology that will impact deeper in our lives.
M18. Predictive models and advanced data analysis
- Pattern recognition and statistical modeling as algorithmic techniques in data mining, that analyze actual and historical data.
- Predictive models of historical and transactional data in identification of risks and opportunities.
- Predictive models to identify relationships between different factors that allow the assessment of risks or associated probabilities based on a set of conditions.
- Benefits of predictive analysis focused on three areas: Customer Satisfaction, Operations, Business Intelligence (predictive intelligence vs prescriptive intelligence)
M19. Collaborative models
- How to avoid risks related to any kind of processes.
- Simplifying processes through collaborative models.
- Constant growing number of users as the arbitrator strengthens the collaborative models that begin to perpetuate this sector.
- New consumers models: Broaden horizons and reinvent.
M20. Impact of electrification and sustainable consumption
- Impact of the new grid-edge technologies and electricity sector in the digital transformation endeavors
- Grid-edge technologies: Electrification, Decentralization and Digitalization.
- Decentralization driven by technological innovation: Cost decrease in solar, energy efficient products and energy storage technologies.
- New opportunities to take advantage of the new sources of energy.
M21. Industry 4.0
- Industry 4.0 in your organization.
- Cyber Physical Systems (CPS).
- Capacity of cooperation between humans and physical systems in real time.
- Software algorithms that decentralized decisions based on sensorization (IoT), predictive analysis (Big Data), Artificial Intelligence.
Digital leaders and experienced executives will share their knowledge to help professionals and companies to implement digital transformation into the organization, across all company structures, levels and departments to gain processes improvement (Marketing, Sale, Purchase, Logistic, Human Resources and others).
After this course, the participant will be able to understand the best breed tools to improve their business strategies and processes as well as the most important digital, collaborative and utility tools.
What will you be capable of doing?.
By the end of this course you will understand how to apply the best plethora of collaborative and digital tools to improve your business strategies and processes.
International Summit in Barcelona.
For participants in the program
This is the best opportunity to come together with other participants from all over the world, to know some of the program’s professors and to find out the best projects that are being developed in a digital transformation environment.
- Spend 3 days of networking, masterclass and real cases of study.
- Learn from key experts in digital transformation.
- Experience Barcelona’s gastronomy, culture and history.
The fundamental foundations of Zigurat are continuous improvement to remain in top positions in search of the best work methodologies, optimization of business processes and constant market research to understand the industry’s unmet needs, thus creating new businesses.