De Broc School of Business
When you study at De Broc, you’re part of The University of Law - a prestigious institution that has trained more lawyers than anyone else, with over 100 years of teaching experience and exceptional employability results. We adhere to their strong traditions of close student support, outstanding teaching quality, and career focus.
De Broc was created to deliver the same high quality training for business professionals as The University of Law provides for those who wish to enter the legal industry. We are sure that building on our track record of exclusive relationships with top companies and impressive alumni will result in a stellar learning experience for our students.
The University of Law is the acknowledged leader in innovative legal education paving the way for De Broc to deliver high quality business training. With our strong focus on vocational learning and employability, graduates from De Broc will be ready to step straight into a career at the end of their course.
De Broc offers
- Excellent standards of teaching, including professional body and employer involvement
- High levels of contact hours and small class sizes
- Support for students looking for work experience and International opportunities
- Help and advice on accommodation from Studentpad (the provider of choice for the HE sector)
- A personal tutor to support you in your learning and your career
- Access to The University of Law's student welfare support system (including counselling and pastoral care)
- Student Association