The LLM in International Business Law
enables you to develop knowledge and skills in relation to the legal rules regulating business activity in the UK and Europe, and at a global level.
You will approach business problems from a legal point of view, and examine legal rules to identify their coherence and consistency. You will also evaluate legal business solutions in terms of the legal, economic and social purposes the law should serve.
Our graduates will be enabled to pursue careers in legal practice, or the public service, or any career where success is built upon the ability to understand, analyse and respond to developments in international business law
This course has two compulsory modules. You also choose seven optional modules to complete your programme.
Research Methods focuses on the mechanics of the research process: how to formulate research questions, design research strategies and generally go about the process of 'researching.'
Dissertation allows you to tailor your own programme of training and research in consultation with a member of staff drawn from the school's MA/PhD supervisory panel.
- E-Commerce Law, and Policy
- Insolvency Law
- Advanced Insolvency Law
- Corporate Law
- International Banking Law: The Regulatory Framework
- International Banking Law: Capital Markets and Loans
- International Corporate Rescue
- International Corporate Governance
- International Law of Credit and Security
- International Trade Finance Law
- Employment Law
- The International Law of Foreign Investment
- World Trade Organisation Law
- International Economic Law