International Master in Management
: 28/09/2017Program fee
What will I get out of this programme
- Age: 21-29
- Duration: 12 months
- Language: English
- Format: Full Time
The International Master in Management gives participants "professional competitive advantage" by focusing on mastery of specific business tools and techniques, development of interpersonal competencies and acquiring a global vision of the company and its strategic position in the business environment.
"I was setting up my own business during the Master. The combination of experienced professors willing to answer questions, as well as the opportunity to choose many electives and to focus my final project on my company's business plan gave me a big part of the tools and knowledge I needed."
Gael Sydness Master in Management Consultant at Litmus Group Singapore.
The goal of EADA's international programmes is to develop management competencies in the participants:
- EADA has developed its own practical, active and participative methodology to reflects companies' demand for professionals. These competencies are developed at EADA through the case method, business projects, business games, analysis and discussion groups and team working activities.
- Participants take part in our unique Professional Development Programme (PDP), which includes a plan of personal and professional growth. This plan will be referred to throughout the year and helps position participants for entry into the business world.
- EADA's methodology is based on small groups. There are approximately 20 and 30 participants per class with no more than 5 of the same nationality.
- Participants of the International Master in Management may study one trimester at one of the following partner schools: Audencia (France), the Bradford School of Management (UK) or Kozminski University (Poland).
- EADA offers its participants the chance to supplement their master in Barcelona with an exchange programme in one of our prestigious international partner schools. Our partner schools are located in Germany, the United States, France, Japan, the UK, South Africa, Sweden, Thailand and Taiwan.
- Three of our European partner schools also offer the opportunity to obtain a double degree: EDHEC (France), HHL (Germany) and EBS (Germany).
- The programme includes company visits such Pastas Gallo and Bodegas Torres.
Participants who have completed the entire program according to established academic requirements will receive the Diploma of International Master in Management from EADA.What will I study
Participants of the International Master in Management study the following areas of the company: strategy, marketing, finance, human resources and operations. They have the opportunity to specialise with electives such as Strategic Accounting, Doing Business in Emerging Markets and Merges and Acquisitions.Methodology
EADA has developed its own practical, active and participatory approach with emphasis on "learning by doing". The methodology reflects companies' demand for professionals with skills such as: the capacity to reflect, ability to act in the face of change, versatility to work in multifunctional teams and adaptability to the challenges of a global environment.
These competencies are developed at EADA through the Case Method, Business Projects, Business Simulations, Analysis & Discussion Groups and Team Working activities. Participants are consistently placed in real-life business situations and forced to think like executives and make strategic decisions.Admissions
.How do I request information about this program
Through the application form displayed on this page you can contact us and we will inform you about all the details of the admission process for the International Master in Management.