Chemical Process Research and Development MSc This course aims to provide students from a Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related science and engineering background, with an advanced knowledge of chemical process research and development. The modular nature...
Geochemistry MSc The basic aims of the course are to develop:
* Comprehensive geochemical knowledge;
* Quantitative approach to geochemistry;
* Analytical chemical skills;
* The skills needed in research;
* General skills required in...
Study mode: At the institution
+ Information by E-mail