Comments about Nursing Studies (Germany Outreach Programme) (MSc-Diploma) - At the institution - Cardiff - Cardiff - Cardiff - Wales
To offer knowledge and expertise via opportunities to study the theory and practice which underpins quality nursing care.
Applicants should normally be Registered Nurses and have a good Honours degree in the nursing field or 2 years' relevant experience.
Nursing Studies (MSc/Diploma)
Students must complete four 30-credit modules in the taught component of the programme, including one core module and three optional modules.
Students wishing to complete the MSc also submit a dissertation.
* Clinical Research Skills
There are a wide variety of optional student choice modules usually including:
* Exploring the Science, Art and Philosophy of Nursing Knowledge
* Leading Professional Practice
* Advanced Communication Practice in Organisations
* Contemporary Practices in Mental Health Care
* Global Public Health
* Exploring Advanced Practice
* Patient Safety and Clinical Risk
* Professional and Educational Development
Please Note: the choice of optional modules is subject to timetabling constraints and viability.
* Each module features an initial two-week intensive study period at the Kloster Irsee, Bavaria.