Speak directly and without obligation to
Your request has been sent correctly
Would you like to receive information about these related courses?
Just one more thing ...
Some institutions ask us for this data. Please, fill them in
Nursing Studies (Germany Outreach Programme) (MSc-Diploma) - At the institution - Cardiff - Cardiff - Cardiff - Wales
To offer knowledge and expertise via opportunities to study the theory and practice which underpins quality nursing care.
Applicants should normally be Registered Nurses and have a good Honours degree in the nursing field or 2 years' relevant experience.
Nursing Studies (MSc/Diploma)
Students must complete four 30-credit modules in the taught component of the programme, including one core module and three optional modules.
Students wishing to complete the MSc also submit a dissertation.
* Clinical Research Skills
There are a wide variety of optional student choice modules usually including:
* Exploring the Science, Art and Philosophy of Nursing Knowledge
* Leading Professional Practice
* Advanced Communication Practice in Organisations
* Contemporary Practices in Mental Health Care
* Global Public Health
* Exploring Advanced Practice
* Patient Safety and Clinical Risk
* Professional and Educational Development
Please Note: the choice of optional modules is subject to timetabling constraints and viability.
* Each module features an initial two-week intensive study period at the Kloster Irsee, Bavaria.