Speak directly and without obligation to
Ministry of Sound DJ Academy
Your request has been sent correctly
Would you like to receive information about these related courses?
Just one more thing ...
Some institutions ask us for this data. Please, fill them in
One Day Superclub DJ Course - At the institution - London - Greater London
The One Day Ministry Of Sound DJ Course allows DJ’s to come to the Club and spend a day with Top DJ’s and Top Tutor’s.
We have put together a special programme where DJ’s get to play in all 4 DJ Booths and get to experience the Club in a way that no other DJ’s have before.
In Addition to having Full Access to the Club and being taught by experienced DJ’s from every genre. All DJ’s will receive a special Ministry of Sound Goodie Bag with CD’s, Vinyl, Guest Passes to the Club and a few surprises.
In addition to a drinks reception when you arrive – Lunch will be provided on the day in the VIP Room to complete what will be an ultimate experience for any DJ at any level.
The day will also include an exclusive tour of the Club and details on the venue’s history, to allow you to fully understand the importance this Club in Dance Music’s History.
You will also be provided with a Course Booklet that will give you crucial advice on How to DJ and how to further your Career. This book will provide the ideal guide to your day and can be used for effective tuition guide afterwards.
The idea of the day is that you will be taught enough skills to be able to perform your set in the Main Room at the end of the day.
This will include:
• Equipment basics: Explanation of key parts Turntables, Mixer, CDJ’s.
• Cueing: How to Perfect your Cueing Skills
• Beatmixing Vinyl and/or CD: How to Beatmix in a professional environment
• Vinyl and CD control: Professional Control of Vinyl & CD
• Drop mixing: How to perform your first basic Mix.
• Performing your 1st mix: Mixing with two copies of same record
• Phrase Mixing: The ability to accurately mix using the musical phrases in a record.
• Headphone Mixing: How to mix professionally with Headphones.
• Controlling the booth. How to use Booth Monitoring
• EQ Mixing: How to use EQ to enhance the smoothness of your mixes.
• Track selection: Tip’s and Tricks on how to select the right music.
• Pitch control: How to effectively control the pitch.
• Final mix Preparation: Final tips from the Tutor’s before you prepare for your set at Ministry of Sound