Comments about Real Estate Development and Investment, MSc - At the institution - Greenwich - Greater London
* To examine real estate development and investment projects in wider global, economic and financial contexts * To develop skills for effective decision making in investment and development projects * To broaden the abilities of graduates with some of the key areas of understanding and analysis within the real estate function
Entry Requirements Good first degree in architecture, construction, surveying, engineering or planning. Applicants with other first degrees will be considered on an individual basis. Corporate membership of an approved design, property or construction profession
Real Estate Development and Investment, MSc
The philosophy of the programme is based on a flexible approach to problem solving and the development of analytical faculties.
This programme of study, which has developed since 1991, reflects the exciting changes in academic teaching and in the built environment profession which have occurred in recent years. The structure offers flexibility and a range of optional subjects.
The programme brings together professionals of various disciplines in the learning process to encourage interaction and integrative study.
* Management Principles
* Development Economics and Planning
* Research Methods
* Critical Thinking
* Real Estate Development and Investment
* Comparative Urban and Regional Studies
Two options chosen from a range of courses which, subject to timetabling and demand, may include:
* Facilities Management
* Housing Management and Design
* Building Rehabilitation
* Construction Economics
* Construction Management
* Housing Policy
* Project Management