Revit Families Level 2 Course – The Conceptual/Adaptive Environment
This is an advanced type of course on Revit Families, using the conceptual environment, or generic adaptive templates. We learn how to use points and reference lines with parameters and reference planes to create surfaces and forms. We learn how to use adaptive points, panels, and how to handle rotations and repetitions. The teaching style is project based, and hands-on. The course is complemented with technical support in the Planta1 Revit Forum. The support starts simultaneously with the course, and goes on for a period of two months.
$ 900 US dollars
-Hands on classes of two hours each.
-This course may be for one student or shared with a small group.
Varies, depending on the timezone of the students.
-The student will receive a Certificate of completion of the Revit Families Level 2 Course.
The advantages of online training:
- Online training is more effective in terms of academic achievement, knowledge retention. The reason is that you will be working on a project most of the time, not just watching an instructor.
- The course is hands-on. The screen is mostly at your side, and just a small portion of the time at the instructor's side.
- The intensity, 2 hours a day, allows you to practice on your own after or before the classes, and have free time to explore. The mind needs time to assimilate information. We are not machines that can digest data all day long, 3 days in a row, like in typical on-site training courses.
- Online training is more economic than traditional learning at an institute. You save time and money by not having to travel in traffic to the institute, attend class and then travel back home.
- Online training at Planta1.com comes with support through the forum, because we recognize that each class generates additional questions. Yes, we have a subforum dedicated to each class, where you can continue asking questions for 30 days, included in the price.