Summer Course in Illustration and Drawing
Learn to communicate ideas with flexibility, emotion and sensibility
- Type of course : Summer
- Language : English
- School: Visual Communication
- Timetable : Afternoon-Evening L/J de 16:30 a 21:30 y los Viernes de 16:30 a 19:30
- Attendance: in-person
- Qualification: Private
This course will explore the methods, habits and skills needed from experts in illustration and drawing, and will look at how to play, experiment and find and develop each student’s own vision and voice. Students will learn how to work on digital and printed media, understanding the advantages and key characteristics of both areas.
The aim is to help students use every resource at hand to achieve their goals in the most effective way. The creative process will be reviewed from the beginning to the end, developing projects where illustration will be the main tool, from ideation to materialization.
- To identify the leading trends and artists of the illustration world.
- To learn how to face drawing and illustration challenges.
- To understand how to develop an illustration project.
- To gain expertise in the appropriate use and application of different drawing media.
- To analyse and learn the main techniques, processes and styles of contemporary illustration and their applications in various realms.
- To select and apply a range of drawing techniques and media to represent and communicate concepts.
- To learn the habits necessary to reach your full potential as an illustrator.