The stunning effects created with cosmetic airbrush application are revolutionising the make-up world. No matter whether you work in film, TV, catwalk or editorial, airbrushing is a “must have” skill for make-up artists working in every medium.
This intensive two day “hands-on” training programme will provide you with the basic skills and confidence you need to apply airbrush make-ups to a high standard.
This exciting seminar begins by becoming acquainted the airbrush system, learning how an airbrush works and undertaking a series of fun dexterity exercises to get you comfortable working with this amazing tool.
You then have ample opportunity to practise your own basic airbrush skills - including foundation application, highlight, shadow and blush.
Health & safety and safer working practises are also covered in detail, as is the care and maintenance of the airbrush system to ensure problem-free usage.
This phenomenal “hands-on” introduction to airbrush make-up artistry will give you the skills needed to create flawless airbrush make-ups to film and photographic standard.
Students will be expected to apply airbrush cosmetics to each other.
Throughout the masterclass, students are encouraged to take photographs of their work and are strongly advised to have a stills camera with them during the programme.
At the end of this fantastic two-day masterclass, each student will be able to apply flawless air-applied make-ups, using a wide variety of materials and techniques.
Topics covered include:
• airbrushes, compressors and alternative air supply sources
• learning how your airbrush works
• getting to grips with your airbrush - dexterity exercises
• suitable airbrush cosmetics
• cleaning and maintaining your airbrush
• health & safety and safer working practises
• air-applied cosmetic beauty make-up techniques
• basic freehand strokes (flare strokes, rotary strokes, build-up passes etc.)
• colours, colour mixing, specialised colours (light reflective etc)
• airbrush essentials
• Full course notes provided
• Casual dress code
• You will need you own set of professional make-up brushes and brush cleaner
• The minimum age for entry to this course is 18 years - no exceptions. There is no upper age limit.