Speak without obligation to
London Metropolitan University
Your request has been sent correctly
Would you like to receive information about these related courses?
Just one more thing ...
Some institutions ask us for this data. Please, fill them in
Comments about BA Development Studies and International Relations - At the institution - London - Greater London
This Joint Honours course gives you the opportunity to specialise in two disciplines, providing you with a greater career choice and a range of highly transferable skills. Taught by expert staff with extensive experience of working and conducting research on four continents, this multidisciplinary course attracts a cosmopolitan student body. The course prepares you for careers in organisations ranging from the diplomatic service, international aid organisations, the European Union or the United Nations to international companies, non-governmental organisations and the media.
You should have at least 200 points, including 160 points from two or more A-levels. English Language GCSE at grade C or above (or equivalent) is also required. These requirements may be varied in individual cases.
BA Development Studies and International Relations
Joint Honours involves four modules from each level in Development Studies, and four from International Relations. You may also choose a Major/Minor combination after level 1.
* The World and the West
* International Relations I & II
* Introduction to International and Political Studies
* International Economic Growth
* Global Perspectives on Development
* Economics in Society
* Approaches to International Relations
* Economic Development
* Employability for International and Political Studies
* Structure and Process in International Relations
* Global Political Economy
* Society and Development in Latin America
* International Relations in the Era of Globalisation
* Political and Economic Development in Pacific Asia
* Comparative Economic Development
* International Security
* International Economic History