BA Film & Television Production
* Practice: Film & Television Production, Studio Television, Outside Broadcasting, Location Filming, Storyboarding, Directing, Producing, Lighting, Camera, Sound, Editing, Post-production.
* Theory: Narratology, Script Development, Film Theory, Ideology & Audience.
* Practice: Short Film Production, Television Drama, Factual Broadcasting, Documentary, in addition
to developing the skills and knowledge built in Level 1.
* Theory: Film Theory, Working in the Film & Television Industries (including a three-week work placement).
* Opportunity to study abroad.
* Practice: Documentary Making, Working with New Media, Short Film Production, Television Drama, Factual Television, using the skills and knowledge developed in Levels 1 and 2.
* Theory: Postmodern Theory, Film Theory, Theories of Television, Theories of New Media and a Dissertation.
* Opportunity to take a 10-week internship in the film and television industries.