Speak without obligation to
London Metropolitan University
Your request has been sent correctly
Would you like to receive information about these related courses?
Just one more thing ...
Some institutions ask us for this data. Please, fill them in
Comments about BA International Tourism Management - At the institution - London - Greater London
Tourism is one of the worlds largest and fastest-growing industries. From an industry perspective you are guided through the essential areas of the tourism business, business operations, attraction management and marketing. Teaching includes tourism planning and destination management from a public sector perspective. International case studies enable the detailed study of real-life tourism management challenges and solutions using examples of best practice from around the globe.
You should have 160-200 points, including at least 140 from two or more A-levels. English Language and Maths GCSE at grade C or above (or equivalent) are also required. These requirements may be varied.
BA International Tourism Management
Single Honours students take eight modules at each level. Joint Honours involves four modules from each level in International Tourism Management, plus four from your other subject. You may also choose a Major/Minor combination after level 1.
* Tourism Today
* Studying Service Sector Management
* The Leisure and Tourism Environment
* Tourism and Travel Systems
* Travel and Tourism Systems
* Quantitative Analysis for the Creative Industries
* International Tourism Business
* International Sustainable Tourism Management
* Finance for Leisure and Tourism
* Leisure and Tourism Services Operations Management
* Tourism, Culture and Society
* Research and Dissertation
* Destination Marketing
* International Sustainable Tourism Management II
* Tourism and Economic Development Policy
* Visitor Attraction Management