· Introduction to Bookkeeping
· Unit 2 Business Documents
· Unit 3 Memorandum Items
· Unit 4 Credit Control
· Unit 5 Principles of Double Entry Bookkeeping
· Unit 6 Accounts
· Unit 7 Debit and Credit Entries plus VAT
· Unit 8 Vat Records
· Unit 9 Simple Business Structures and Cash Book
· Unit 10 Bank and Cash Records
· Unit 11 The Ledger
· Unit 12 Day Books
· Unit 13 Wages and Salaries
· Unit 14 Stock Records
· Unit 15 The Journal
· Unit 16 Calculating Profit
· Unit 17 Extended Trial Balance
· Unit 18 The Balance Sheet
· Unit 20 Partnerships
· Unit 21 Money Laundering
What will I gain from this course?
Our Total Bookkeeping course is the starting point to help you develop a good level of basic bookkeeping skills. The course introduces you to all the central principles of bookkeeping, whether it's to help with running your business, to develop new skills for your job or just to help you stay on top of your finances.
What can I expect from this course?
Taking a UK Open Learning course means there are a number of people to help you. You will be assigned a personal tutor, an experienced accountant, who will provide regular feedback by marking your assignments. You can contact your tutor by email, as well as by post.
Your course materials will contain:
- an introduction to your personal tutor who will be assisting you in your learning
- a study guide that will help you to begin your studies
- an introduction to the course and subject of book-keeping
- a set of assignments with advice on how and when to complete them