Speak without obligation to
Bromley College of Further & Higher Education
Your request has been sent correctly
Would you like to receive information about these related courses?
Just one more thing ...
Some institutions ask us for this data. Please, fill them in
Comments about CMI - Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership - Course - At the institution - Bromley - Greater London
Entry requirements It is expected that you already be at Diploma in Management or be of post-graduate calibre, to commence this programme. The Course Director will also take your management experience at and around this level into account when you are interviewed.
CMI - Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
The Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership is a one year part-time programme for managers who are operating at a strategic level or who are capable of developing higher level management competencies and the requisite knowledge and skills. This qualification is intended for the senior manager who has the authority and personal inspiration to translate organisational strategy into effective operational performance. It is equally valuable for the person who aspires to such a role, by helping them gain the knowledge and understanding necessary.
The programme concentrates on the practical application of management theory and principles at the strategic level within the organisation, thus providing momentum for continuing professional and personal development. The qualifications consist of six units which all candidates have to take, and three units selected from a further eight units.
* Unit 7001 Personal development as a strategic manager
* Unit 7002 Strategic performance management
* Unit 7003 Financial management
* Unit 7004 Strategic information management
* Unit 7005 Conducting a strategic management project
* Unit 7006 Organisational direction
* Unit 7007 Financial planning
* Unit 7008 Strategic marketing
* Unit 7009 Strategic project management
* Unit 7010 Organisational change
* Unit 7011 Strategic planning
* Unit 7012 Human resource planning
* Unit 7013 Being a strategic leader
* Unit 7014 Strategic leadership practice
(Optional unit selection will be undertaken by the Programme Director on behalf of the group)
Teaching and assessment
Projects and assignments are undertaken to achieve the Diploma.
Candidates may wish to progress to a Masters programme - contact the Course Director for guidance.