Comments about Course - Apprenticeship in Fitness and Sport - At the institution - Westminster - Greater London
This course is suitable for: * Adults
Duration of Course
1 year - daytime. Work placement may include evenings/ weekends
What does it include?
This Apprenticeship is for anyone aged 25 and over, not taking part in full-time education and includes progress towards work placement or employment, which will enable you to complete the following vocational qualifications:
* CYQ Level 2 Certificate in Understanding the Fitness, Leisure and Recreation Industry
* NVQ Level 2 in Instructing Exercise and Fitness or Level 2 Certificate for Event Stewards
* CYQ Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing
* CYQ Level 2 Award in Circuit Training
* First Aid Appointed Persons
* Key Skills Level 1 Communication and Application of Number
What do I need to get on to it?
Entry requirements are flexible and are not just based on academic achievement but take into account practical skills as well as a keen interest in the Health, Fitness, Leisure & Sport industry. You will be given an interview and an assessment in literacy and numeracy to determine your suitability for this programme.
Where does it lead?
Possible progression routes include Level 3 National Diploma in both Sport and Business and Sport and Exercise Science. Apprentices will also be given guidance on progression routes to Advanced Apprenticeships and employment.