Comments about Course - Introduction to DV Editing using AVID (3) - At the institution - Westminster - Greater London
What does it include?
This course gives an overview of the whole Avid non-linear editing process from digitising through editing to output. This is a practical based course to give you the opportunity for hands-on experience of editing a short sequence.
Exploration of Audio Editing within the confines of AVID
- The use of rubberbanding to edit and control audio
- Using the audio suite tool
- Exploration of audio effects
- Using the audio punch-in tool for voice overs
- Importing/Exporting media for third party software
- Recording to tape
- Final project set to incorporate all of the exercises covered in the first 3 days.
What do I need to get on to it?
General PC knowledge and a basic knowledge of the principles of editing.
Completion of Intro to Avid course (Intro DV Editing using AVID (1)).
Where does it lead?
Other DV editing courses, National Diploma in Moving Image, City & Guilds 7500 Diploma in Media Techniques.