The EAL Performing Operations NVQ level one course is a one year full time course. Normally delivered over two or three days, it will permit the candidate to apply for EMA payments. Bromley College consider the course as a foundation course leading to progression onto higher level courses and into employment. This course will give you a good all-round grounding for a career in electrical installation. It covers a wide range of skills that can be adapted for many specialist areas.
Units of study include:
* Working safely in an engineering environment
* Working efficiently and effectively in engineering
* Using and communicating technical information
* Wiring electrical equipment and circuits
* Installing wiring support systems
Teaching and assessment
Assessment Will be observation of practical activities that will take the form of a series of assignments developed in the respective practical workshops and written assignments for each unit.