Electrical epilation, otherwise known as electrolysis, is a specialist skill much sought after in the modern beauty world. The desire to permanently remove unwanted hair is a continually growing trend for both women and men.
On this course you will learn both short-wave diathermy method and the 'blend' method. You will be trained in hair removal from all areas of the body and face.
The theory includes health, hygiene and safety, the endocrine system, the vascular system, causes of superfluous hair, the structure of hair follicles and the cycle of hair growth.
The qualifications require you to perform written and practical assessments, as well as cover a range of scenarios by undertaking courses of electrolysis on each body area, on a variety of paying clients. It is not possible to complete these courses of treatments during the two weeks of the course, therefore you will need to return to the school salon at later dates.
INCLUDED IN YOUR FEES:
• One uniform (one white tunic top and one pair of white trousers)
• Set of brand new towels for class use (four medium and one small). This is to make you feel comfortable and to maintain hygiene standards.
• Ring-binder folder with course notes (you may ask for the notes in advance to assisit you in your studies)
• Epilation text book
• Use of modern salon equipment and accessories for class use
• All products are supplied for class use
• Each student is provided with a locker, and will be expected to change into their uniform once they have arrived at the school
NOT INCLUDED (BUT REQUIRED):
• A pair of white salon shoes
• Stationary items such as pens, note paper, folders for presenting your work etc.