This CIBTAC Aesthetic Treatments Diploma course is an ideal starting point for those who wish to be a professional Beautician, leading to the Internationally recognised Diploma. The CIBTAC qualification was established many years ago, and is recognised and accepted as a prestigious award of competence in the industry.
The course covers:
• Waxing (three different types: strip / bees and cream) on all areas of the face and body
• Pedicure (including foot massage and foot scrub)
• Manicure (including French manicure, hand massage and nourishing wax treatments)
• Eyelash & eyebrow tinting
• Eyebrow shaping (using tweezers and wax)
• Facial massage (incorporating the face, neck, shoulders and chest / decollete)
• Face Masques (mixing from scratch, setting and non-setting, correct application and removal)
• Electrical Facial Treatments (vacuum suction, micro-current [non-surgical face-lift], galvanic [Iontophoresis], faradic [muscle contraction])
• Professional Make-up (day-looks, evening looks, bridal make-overs)
• Theory of Skin Structure, Functions and Diseases
• Structure of the nail and nail bed
• Theory of hair growth cycles
CIBTAC GENERIC STUDIES
• Anatomy & Physiology of the whole body
• Health & Hygiene
• Contra-indications to therapies
• Theory of Electricity for beauty tretaments
• How to be commercial / Salon procedures
• Presenting a business plan
• Product Knowledge and Retail Sales
• Client counselling
WE ARE GIVING YOU MORE!
OUR EXTRAS - In addition to this standard curriculum, we also incorporate training in BABOR® Collagen face treatments
The course provides high quality training in all the beauty treatments required for working in a modern salon environment, but we would recommend that you follow-up this course by taking the CIBTAC Body Therapy Diploma later. This will give you the all-round skills needed to work in a spa or health club as a 'Beauty Therapist'.
The CIBTAC qualifications can lead naturally on to the CIDESCO qualification. If you achieve a high enough results in all three CIBTAC Diplomas (Aesthetics and Body Therapy), you may choose to do a further 18 weeks' study to achieve the CIDESCO Diploma. Please ask for details.
INCLUDED IN YOUR FEES:
• Two uniforms (two white tunic tops, two pairs of white salon trousers, one tabard and a cardigan)
• Waxing kit for home practice
• Manicure and pedicure kit for home practice and class use
• Set of brand new towels for class use
• Lever-arch folder with course notes
• Text books from a recommended reading list
• Use of modern salon equipment and accessories for class use
• Use of a vast range of top brand make-up & skincare products for class use inlcuding BABOR®
NOT INCLUDED (BUT REQUIRED):
• A set of professional make-up brushes
• Instant brush cleaner
• A pair of white salon shoes
• Stationary items such as pens, note paper, folders for presenting your work etc.
An informal face-to-face interview is required to discuss the course in detail. A telephone interview may be arranged for overseas students who cannot travel to the UK for a face-to-face interview.