Course in Concept and Practices in the Italian Fashion.
Duration: up to 40 hours, one week.
- Students from Fashion Institutes and High School (at least 18 years old) or colleges and universities with a minimum knowledge in the field of Fashion Design.
- Professionals from the Fashion field, such as journalists, designers, shop-managers e stylists, who work in the field, but necessarily with a proper culture and that, for this reason, are willing to improve their knowledge in the field of Fashion Styling and Visual Merchandising.
Purposes: get to know and analyze the strategies for Visual Merchandising, Fashion Styling and Image Counselling in the Italian Fashion System toward all the different type of customers.
- Fashion Styling: what is and how it works;
- Concept Identity and Clients system;
- Fashion Editorials and Fashion Magazine;
- Creation and strategy in the Fashion Story Telling;
- Brand Identity and Fashion Trends analysis;
- Cool Hunting and Fashion Search;
- Fashion Business and Worldwide customers;
- The wardrobe and its rules;
- Psychology of the Fashion Trade & Visual system;
- On-site Practice with visits to Concept stores;
- Project review of the participant works, analysis and talk.
Summer Courses 2019.
Our summer courses are dedicated to those who are willing to test their skills in a short time and consider whether to continue the educational path in the Fashion field or not.
They are dedicated both to beginners and professionals form the field, who need personalized and complete updates.
The Courses are held in July and August here in Milan and the duration is between 1 and 4 weeks according to the chosen course and attendance.
MILAN - JULY 2019
1st- 5th July
8th – 12th July
15th- 19th July
22nd – 26th July
MILAN – AUGUST 2019
29th July – 2 nd August
5th – 9th August
The courses are divided in:
- BASIC: for beginners, who start from zero or with minimum experience in the field. In this case the minimum attendance suggested is 80 hours.
- ADVANCED: for fresh new graduated students or professionals from the field, who want to deepen their knowledge or specialize in specific topics. In this case the minimum attendance suggested is 120 hours.
Thanks to the ongoing collaborations with companies and institutions organizing events, we receive free or reduced-fee credits to provide our students with the chance to participate to many of the most meaningful
cultural, extra-didactical and multi-disciplinary activities in the field of Fashion and Design. They include visits to field exhibitions, international contests, as well as visits to companies, meetings with professionals, seminars
and workshops related to the world of the art of Fashion and Design.