Comments about Course - Level 2 Facial Massage & Skincare Certificate (Mon-Wed) - At the institution - London - Greater London
• The minimum age for entry to this course is 18 years - no exceptions. There is no upper age limit. • No previous experience required, although a good general education is essential for this demanding course • An excellent level of English is required. You must be able to speak, read, write and understand English fluently. You may be asked to sit an entry test.
IHBC D1121 - Level 2 Certificate in Facial Massage and Skin Care
IHBC D1120 - Level 3 Diploma in Supporting Health, Safety, Security & Employment Standards
(International Health & Beauty Council qualifications are recognised in the UK and Europe, and most English-speaking countries, therefore they are recommended for those wishing to work overseas at some point in their career)
In seven weeks of professional training you will learn some of the most rewarding and commercial skills in the Beauty Therapy world.
The cleansing and relaxing massage techniques are much in demand, and with an industry recognised diploma you will not be short of work.
These treatments also tie in well with other disciplines such as professional make-up application and body massage, giving you a more complete armoury of skills.This course includes:
* Anatomy & Physiology of the head, neck, and upper torso including the skin, muscles and bones
* Analysing the skin
* Cleansing the skin
* Balancing/toning the skin
* Steaming & Extraction
* Selection, mixing and application of different types of face masque
* Full facial massage routine
* Client counselling/consultation techniques
* Full course notes
* The opportunity to gain experience in a realistic salon environment
INCLUDED IN YOUR FEES:
• One uniform (one white tunic top and one pair of white salon trousers, plus a tabard)
• Set of brand new towels for class use
• Headband, sponges, masques brush and eye make-up remover
• Ring-binder folder with course notes
• Use of modern salon equipment and accessories for class use
• Use of a range of skincare products and equipment for class use
NOT INCLUDED (BUT REQUIRED):
• A pair of white salon shoes
• Stationary items such as pens, note paper, folders for presenting your work etc.