This course provides excellent training in professional make-up skills up to bridal and 'special occasion' level and leads to industry recognised qualifications.
Essentially a 'foundation course' in professional make-up appliction, these skills are essential before moving on to creative and special effect make-up styles.
This course is ideal for:
* Those wishing to work freelance doing bridal make-overs
* Those wishing to work in a retail environment, selling make-up, advising on skincare and make-up
* Those wishing to start a career in professional make-up and want to see if (a) they like it and (b) they are talented enough to pursue such a career
* Those wishing to progress on to more advanced make-up course and need a foundation to start from
No previous experience is necessary for this course as we will teach everything from the basics onwards.
This course includes:
* Skin Analysis
* Skin preparation: Cleansing, Toning, Moisturising, Exfoliating
* Working with different face shapes
* Working with different skin colours
* Product awareness
* Good hygiene techniques
* Colour correcting
* The colour wheel
* Highlighting & shading
* Selection and application of correct foundation colour
* Blending of make-up
* Application of eye make-up
* Client consultation techniques
* You will see a demonstration of Eyebrow shaping and Eyebrow/Eyelash tinting
* You will see a demonstration of Attachment of false eye lashes (individual and strip)
* Full course notes are provided
Included in Your Fees:
• Ring-binder folder with course notes
• Headband and eye make-up remover
• Use of a vast range of top brand make-up & skincare products for class use
Not Included (But Required):
• A set of professional make-up brushes
• Instant brush cleaner
• Stationary items such as pens, note paper, folders for presenting your work etc.