Speak without obligation to
London Metropolitan University
Your request has been sent correctly
Would you like to receive information about these related courses?
Just one more thing ...
Some institutions ask us for this data. Please, fill them in
Comments about FdA Travel and Tourism Management - At the institution - London - Greater London
The aim of the course is to provide you with the knowledge, understanding and skills required for successful employment in the tourism industry. It also equips you with skills to enable you to meet changing circumstances, whether they arise from a shift in your own area of employment, promotion, or general changes in tourism and its associated environments. An equally important aim is also providing you with a sound theoretical and practical understanding of travel and tourism management to enable you to progress to higher level studies.
You should have 100 points from two A-levels, plus the equivalent of English Language and Mathematics GCSE at grade C or above.
FdA Travel and Tourism Management
You study eight modules at each of two levels.
* Accounting and Finance for the Travel and Tourism Industries
* Introduction to Aviation
* Career Development
* Geography for Tourism
* Introduction to the Travel and Tourism Industries
* Products and Services in the Travel and Tourism Industries
* Study Skills
* Airport Operations
* Business Strategy in the Travel and Tourism Industries
* Management of Tourism Destinations
* Leisure and Tourism Service Operations Management
* Marketing in the Travel and Tourism Industries
* Organisational Behaviour and Human Resource Management in the Travel and Tourism Industries
* Workplace Project
* Application of Number
* Information Technology
* Improving Own Learning and Performance
* Working with Others