HND in Hospitality
The HND in Hospitality course at LCCA is a work related higher education qualification that leads to a career in Hospitality industry. It is a practical course that is an alternative to a foundation degree and also gives you the opportunity to combine part-time work and study. This course also provides opportunities for you to focus on the development of higher-level skills in a hospitality management context, including investigatory and research skills focusing on management issues within the context of hospitality, leisure or tourism.
- Minimum age: 18 years old
- Qualifications: UK applicants: four GCSEs (C or above).
- Minimum two A levels (D or above) any NARIC recognised equivalence
- Language proficiency:
- IELTS 5.5 (min. 5.0 in each component)
- PTE 51 (min. 51 in each component)
- TOEFL (IBT) 87 – min. L-21, R-22, S-23, W-21
- Mature students: (over 21) are accepted subject to satuisfactory literacy and numeracy tests, work experience (if applicable) and a strong personal statement
: 2 years
: June, October 2017