Hungarian is the official language of Hungary. It is also spoken by Hungarian minorities in seven neighbouring countries: Austria, Croatia, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia and Ukraine. While Hungarian is very different from Finnish and Estonian, it belongs, like these two languages, to the Finno-Ugric branch of the Uralic languages.
Hungary prides itself in its rich history and culture. Its capital Budapest is one of the most beautiful European cities. It has been a member of the European Union since May 2004 and continues to record strong economic growth.
Whether you are learning Hungarian for business, leisure or academic purpose, at LSI we will ensure that your Hungarian language course is a successful and enjoyable experience:
1. Your current level of Hungarian and training requirements will be carefully assessed.
2. Our Hungarian tutors, who are all highly-qualified, have many years of experience in teaching Hungarian at all levels.
3. Your course will be tailor-made to meet your specific training needs, ensuring that it is relevant, practical, effective and fun.
4. Your Hungarian course materials will consist of a combination of relevant up-to-date materials such as books, authentic documents, audio and video recordings.
5. You will be provided with regular reports at the end of each course module.
Corporate In-company Language Training
Our 30 years of experience in providing business language training allows us to meet the particular needs of our clients from all sectors such as charities, financial services, insurance, import export, law, management consultancies, manufacturing industries, market research, oil and gas, building and property development or relocation.
Intensive Language Training
Intensive courses are ideal for people who wish to have a kick start or a refresher course prior to an important business meeting, examinations or a holiday.
Remember that an intensive course needs to be consolidated by regular practise in order to maintain the knowledge you have acquired over a short period of time.
We organise weekly Hungarian evening classes in central London for beginners. Beginners group classes cover general topics for those with no prior knowledge of the language such as: greetings and introductions, buying tickets, eating out, shopping, asking for personal information etc. The maximum number of students is 10 per class.