Comments about International Business in India, MBA - At the institution - Greenwich - Greater London
The MBA International Business in India is aimed to address the demand of companies from India looking for internationalization and also MNC's looking at entering India. The course will help students to develop skills in assessing the global environment for business, identifying new international business opportunities and analysing international markets and industries.
Entry Requirements A good relevant first degree from a recognised university and, where English is the second language, IELTS 6.0, or TOEFL 550/213. Alternatively, entry via the University of Greenwich International Pre- Master’s Programme
International Business in India, MBA
This programme is specifically designed for future managers of Indian-related Business and explores the complexity and diversity in a widely varied emerging market. Students will engage in critical analysis of international business and inverntational context of business today. Drawing on current University of Greenwich research and international academic theory, there is a strong emphasis on real-life case studies and professional management application. The focus is on managerial decision making.
The programme provides students who may not have a first degree in business with a good grounding in business management, followed by specialised international business courses with a focus on India. The program is designed for a 24 month tenure.
* Foundations of Scholarship and Research
* Financial and Management Accounting
* Business Research Methods
* Global Strategy: Analysis and Practice
* Competition and Business Risk
* International Business
* Issues in International Business
3 options chosen from:
* International Trade and Institutions
* Regulatory Environment of India
* Financial Services in India
* Customised Production Processes
* E-Logistics and International Supply Chain Management in India
Plus a 1 year Guided Internship