We have a new Italian Beginner Course running from Tuesday 21 April to Tuesday 23 June from 6 to 7.30pm (10 weeks £190).
Lessons take place in our offices in Holborn once a week.
There are min 3 and max 10 students in each group.
- Introductions. Greetings.
- Alphabet. Spelling names and surnames
- Personal Info: introducing yourself.
- Asking/saying telephone number, nationality, professions, age, where someone lives and works.
- Numbers. Prices
- Bar/Restaurant, ordering food and drinks.
- Free time activities.
- Talking about your daily routine
- Expressing likes/dislikes
- Definite and Indefinite Articles
- Masculine and Feminine Nouns
- Singular and Plural of Nouns
- Simple prepositions
- Present tense singular (regular verbs ending in –ARE -ERE -IRE)
- Some irregular verbs (Essere, Avere, Fare, Andare, Volere)
- Verb “Piacere”
- Possessive Adjectives (Singular)
- Question words: Come/Cosa/Che/Dove/Di dove/Da quanto tempo/Quanti/Quanto/Qual