Comments about LLm International Competition Law & Policy - At the institution - Glasgow - Scotland
LLm International Competition Law & Policy
LLM: 12 months full-time; 24 months part-time
This programme takes a truly international approach to competition law, examining in particular the law of the European Community and the United States, but considering also the international developments at the supra-national levels and the law in other jurisdictions.
At least two from the following courses, plus other options to complete a full programme:
* Competition law enforcement (subject to approval)
* EC trade law (subject to approval)
* Intellectual property law
* International competition law and policy I
* International competition law and policy II
* International economic law
* International merger control.