Comments about LLm International Law - At the institution - Glasgow - Scotland
LLm International Law
LLM : 12 months-full time; 24 months part-time
A distinctive feature of this programme is the unique blend of courses that offer an in-depth analysis of international law topics while locating these within a wider legal context.
At least two from the following courses, plus other options to complete a full programme:
* European external relations law and policy
* Foundations of international law (compulsory)
* Globalisation, constitutionalism and human rights
* Immigration and asylum law
* International criminal law
* International economic law
* International environmental law
* International investment law
* United Nations law.