Master of Fashion Styling and Communication.
Master Courses - Madrid
The Fashion Styling and Communication Masters degree forms professionals that will be capable to come up new fashion visual proposals (styling, creative direction, fashion film….) as well as developing contemporary communication, branding and marketing strategies for existing fashion companies. It is a theoretical and practical training that brings the student closer to the realities of the professional market through a series of collaborations with different fashion brands (luxury & high street, showrooms, vintage, agencies, etc), where they will acquire the necessary skills to tackle the new challenges in the fashion sector.
With its mixed format, this degree will allow all students to learn, participate and be part of the IED community in person, in physical and virtual classrooms, and remotely.
DURATION: 9 MONTHS
• Learn about the historical, ethical, social and cultural aspects of fashion to build a solid foundation for academic and work projects
• Learn how to identify the sources of suitable references to work on them properly
• Understand, at a deep level, the functioning of the current fashion sector as a whole
• Develop artistic-conceptual skills around the creation of the fashion image
• Promote personal analysis, in terms of image and fashion communication, to carry out an appropriate self-branding, which can be applied to collaborating brands
• Acquire knowledge about current communication, branding and marketing strategies, and learn to propose innovative ideas in the near future
• Master the digital tools necessary for the development of projects and learn to hold professional conversations in the workplace
• Internalize all aspects related to sustainability in the broadest sense of the concept and its application
• Fashion Stylist
• Fashion Editor
• Creative Director
• Content Creator
• E-commerce Operations
• Visual Merchandising
• Communication Key Account
• Marketing Strategist
• Social Media Manager
• Fashion PR
For more than fifty years, the Istituto Europeo di Design has been operating in the fields of education and research in the disciplines of design, fashion, visual communication and management. Today, the IED is a constantly expanding international network that issues first-level academic diplomas and organises three-year courses, Masters courses, continuous professional development and advanced training courses.