Comments about MSc International Trade & Finance - At the institution - Glasgow - Scotland
This programme is aimed at those with a special interest in international economics and its two components, international trade and international finance and money. Graduates from this programme find employment in the academic sector and in institutions, such as banks and government organisations, which are involved in transactions and policies regarding trade and finance at the international level.
MSc International Trade & Finance
You will take five core courses
* Basic econometrics (or Advanced econometrics, subject to the approval of the programme director)
* International trade
* International finance and money.
Plus one option and a dissertation. The list of options includes
* IMF, World Bank and economic growth
* Advanced econometrics (if not taken as a core)
* Globalisation, trade and economic development
* Other MSc options subject to approval.