* Flexibility of study
* Can lead onto PhD study
2 years part time (flexible block mode delivery)
General programme structure
The MSc in Organizational Leadership is innovative in its scope and coverage. The programme blends academic theory with a change-practitioner programme providing an opportunity not only to acquire new knowledge but to develop skills and capabilities.
You will study a range of subjects such as leadership theory, decision making, problem solving techniques, coaching behaviours, self-awareness skills and managing change. You will explore issues that challenge preconceived ways of working and that will enable you to practice and develop leadership more effectively.
The programme is delivered flexibly in intensive weekend blocks and is blended utilising face-to-face delivery by a highly dedicated and qualified team of academics and practising business consultants supported by e-learning and telephone tutor support. The e-learning support provides pre- and post-module reading and study including formative and summative assignments leading to academic credits. The design, content and delivery of the programme will ensure a high value learning experience for participants.
Detailed programme structure
You will learn about:
* Effective leadership skills and how to create conditions for organizational success
* Different techniques for decision-making and project management
* Motivation, emotional intelligence and self-awareness
* Organizational design and structure and the ability to evaluate between context and strategy
* Contemporary leadership issues through case study and other empirical sources
* Conducting independent advanced research using appropriate tools and techniques