is a program of private Spanish lessons that are 4 hours per day, 20 hours per week. We offer all levels of Spanish classes starting every Monday, so students can begin a program at any time of the year. Students can choose to take from 1 to 20+ weeks, depending on their specific goals and schedules.
Every Monday year-round
Having an individual Spanish lesson means you have your Spanish teacher all to yourself! The advantage of this is that your Spanish class can be exactly what you want and need it to be. Your teacher will tailor each lesson to your specific grammatical and conversational needs and their attention will be entirely focused your Spanish learning. In a private class, oral communication is emphasized without losing attention to reading, writing, grammar and vocabulary acquirement. This combined with the individual attention will have you quickly speaking Spanish
Apart from Spanish classes, we offer an activities program during the week to give you the opportunity to speak Spanish with other Expanish students and native Spanish speakers, learn more about Argentine culture and of course have fun! Many activities are free, like tours, film nights and dance classes, while others have a separate cost, like student dinners and going to a professional fútbol match. We also organize a variety of weekend excursions to different destinations, including the Iguazu Falls , the wine country of Mendoza , and even Uruguay . Combined with your classes, our daily activities will greatly increase your language abilities and you will really get to know Buenos Aires !
Here are some examples of our weekly activities:
- City tours (of different neighborhoods)
- Student dinners
- Fútbol games (both playing and going to see professional games)
- Local concerts
- Asados (Argentine barbecue)
- Tango shows and classes
- Museum and exhibit visits
- Theater and movie showings
- Bike tours
Our School is in a beautiful historical building just a few blocks from the famous Plaza de Mayo. The interior has been newly refurbished and is outfitted with state-of-the-art equipment, comfortable classrooms and spacious student common areas to facilitate the pursuit of learning while also providing a place to rest, relax and socialize.
Some of the features of our Expanish Spanish School are:
- Large street entrance and welcome area
- 6 purpose built floors
- Maturally-lit classrooms
- Two elevators and staircase
- Bathroom facilities on every floor
- Student study and tutorial room with library
- Student common room complete with sofas, computers and study area
- Projection room for DVD/video screenings
- E-lab with 10 computer terminals (from late 2011)
- Wi-Fi throughout the building
- Rooftop terrace with superb views of the city (open late 2011)
- Air-conditioning and central heating
- Electronically-controlled entrance
Expanish Spanish School is a member of SEA (Association of Language Centers in Argentina). We follow the accredited Spanish curriculum model of the Cervantes Institute in Spain . Our teaching methods combine a variety of successful methodologies in order to ensure the most effective courses possible for our students.
Our Spanish teachers are all native Spanish speakers. All of the Expanish staff and Spanish teachers are professional, energetic, and committed to student learning.