Programa de Español para Extranjeros.
- One of the oldest one in the country, stablished in 1997.
Highly experienced teachers.
- Original textbook based on MCER levels: A1-A2-B1-B2.
- Offers a wide range of free extracurricular activities per week.
- Publishes a Biannual online magazine to showcase our students written and visual work "CuéntELE".
- Provides students with great free learning opportunities (tutoring sessions, auditing undergraduate classes, local conversation partners, and daily on-campus cultural activities).
- Located in a modern building on a vibrant campus with an excellent offering of spaces for varied activities: pool, library, bookstore, gym, sports fields, more than 15 restaurants and coffee shops.
- Great location: within walking distance of mayor shopping malls, supermarkets, parks, local housing, hotels and hostels.
- EAFIT is a fully accredited university and the Spanish program is certified by Instituto Cervantes.
- Offers DELE test for accrediting purposes.
- Provides student support in key areas, such as student visas and homestay contacts.
The Language Center methodology follows the communicative approach guidelines. The teaching processes aim at participatory and interactive learning in an environment where culture is integrated into the development of the four skills - listening, speaking, reading and writing – considering accuracy and relevance.