Comments about Real Estate (PgCert) - At the institution - Glasgow - Scotland
This programme aims to help you acquire a broad foundation of knowledge in real estate, from which more detailed or specialist study can be developed; and to relate academic thinking and research at the forefront of real estate to your own experience, whether at work or otherwise. It can be used as a valuable stepping stone to the MSc degrees in Real Estate, Real Estate & Regeneration and City Planning & Real Estate Development.
Entry requirements Applicants will normally be expected to have some practical experience in a relevant field of employment.
Real Estate (PgCert)
Core courses taken are
* Development economics and real estate appraisal
* Real estate markets
* Strategic real estate management.
Plus courses worth a further 20 credits chosen from those listed below
* Economic development and employment (20 credits)
* Housing market analysis (20 credits)
* Professional practice and ethics (10 credits)
* Real estate development (10 credits)
* Real estate finance and investment (10 credits)
* Strategic management and decision-making (10 credits).