Speak directly and without obligation to
University of Glasgow
Your request has been sent correctly
Would you like to receive information about these related courses?
Just one more thing ...
Some institutions ask us for this data. Please, fill them in
Real Estate (PgCert) - At the institution - Glasgow - Scotland
This programme aims to help you acquire a broad foundation of knowledge in real estate, from which more detailed or specialist study can be developed; and to relate academic thinking and research at the forefront of real estate to your own experience, whether at work or otherwise. It can be used as a valuable stepping stone to the MSc degrees in Real Estate, Real Estate & Regeneration and City Planning & Real Estate Development.
Entry requirements Applicants will normally be expected to have some practical experience in a relevant field of employment.
Real Estate (PgCert)
Core courses taken are
* Development economics and real estate appraisal
* Real estate markets
* Strategic real estate management.
Plus courses worth a further 20 credits chosen from those listed below
* Economic development and employment (20 credits)
* Housing market analysis (20 credits)
* Professional practice and ethics (10 credits)
* Real estate development (10 credits)
* Real estate finance and investment (10 credits)
* Strategic management and decision-making (10 credits).