Revit Architecture Level 2 Course
This is an intermediate to advanced type of course on Revit Architecture. We start from a project such as the one we modeled in the essentials course. The student may propose his or her own project to do during the course, or continue the same project from the first course. The teaching style is project based, and hands-on. The course focuses on topics related to documentation, scheduling, design options, phases, detailing, and teamwork. The course is complemented with technical support through the Planta1 Revit Forum. The support starts simultaneously with the course, and goes on for a period of three months.
$ 900 US dollars
-Hands on classes of two hours each.
-Class is delivered to small groups, up to 5 students.
Variable, depending on the timezone of the students.
Instructor: Alfredo Medina
-The student will receive a Certificate of completion of the Essential Revit Architecture Course Level 2.
The advantages of online training:
- Online training is more effective in terms of academic achievement, knowledge retention. The reason is that you will be working on a project most of the time, not just watching an instructor.
- The course is hands-on. The screen is mostly at your side, and just a small portion of the time at the instructor's side.
- The intensity, 2 hours a day, allows you to practice on your own after or before the classes, and have free time to explore. The mind needs time to assimilate information. We are not machines that can digest data all day long, 3 days in a row, like in typical on-site training courses.
- Online training is more economic than traditional learning at an institute. You save time and money by not having to travel in traffic to the institute, attend class and then travel back home.
- Online training at Planta1.com comes with support through the forum, because we recognize that each class generates additional questions. Yes, we have a subforum dedicated to each class, where you can continue asking questions for 30 days, included in the price.