Comments about Software Engineering MSc-Diploma - At the institution - Edinburgh - Scotland
Entry Requirements Admission requires a 1st or 2nd class honours degree in Computer Science or IT or its equivalent. Candidates holding less than a good honours degree or its equivalent but with compensating qualifications or experience may be admitted to the Postgraduate Diploma course. Transfer to the MSc will be possible later on if exam and course work are at MSc level.
Software Engineering MSc/Diploma
This full-time course starts in October and lasts one year. The course can also be taken part-time over 2 years or as a 9 month Postgraduate Diploma.
Software engineers create and maintain software applications using best practice from computer science, project management, engineering, application domains and other fields. Students will learn how to apply state-of-the-art techniques and methodologies to develop high quality software to professional standards.
* Advanced Software Engineering
* Information Systems Methodologies
* Advanced Interaction Design
* Automated Sotware Engineering
* Biologically Inspired Computation
* Computer Games Programming
* Computer Graphics
* Mobile Communications & Programming
* Software Engineering in Java