The Digital Transformation of the Established Firm – An Integrative Approach.
Course Type: Summer school
Career Path: Business
Course Category: Summer School
Learn more about the digitalisation of corporate systems and the way they present opportunities as well as challenges. Find out how new systems provide staff with constant support and preparation to face the dangers created by new digital systems. This course will examine the trends occurring in the digital world alongside the pros and cons coming from its implementation and development.
Bachelor students and graduates, minimum 18 years old.
- TOEFL –77 (minimum of 22 in each band), computer-based: 240, paper-based: 587
- IELTS – 6.5 (minimum of 6.0 in all areas)
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam (CPE): B2, C1 C2 level
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) - minimum of 63
- Complete application form
Signed terms and conditions:
- Passport photo
- Scanned passport copy
- Copy of most recent degree/diploma certificate
Course Duration: 2 weeks
Campus Based: Yes
We value open-mindedness, dynamism and the ability to think differently. We will always drive for progress, improvement and new ways to do things.
We take ownership:
By each committing to contribute our best, we will achieve our ambitions and together excel in our performance.