The programme provides a "sound training in professional counselling, with a well integrated research element" (report on course accreditation, the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy [BACP] assessors).
In addition to providing a clinical training in integrative counselling, the programme provides an innovative experiential approach to practitioner research, a substantial number of placements, learning support for non-academic students, and a non-discriminatory recruitment policy which encourages applications from minority groups.
The programme is suitable for health professionals and anyone who works, or intends to work, with people in a helping capacity.
* The Integrative Relationship in Context
* Professional Aspects of the Integrative Relationship in Context
* The Integrative Relationship and Practice 1
* The Integrative Relationship and Therapeutic Counselling
* Professional Aspects of the Integrative Relationship
* The Integrative Relationship and Practice 2
* Counselling Research Methodology
* Counselling Research Project
* Advanced Clinical Theory and Practice
* The Integrative Relationship and Practice 3