Speak directly and without obligation to
University of Greenwich
Your request has been sent correctly
Would you like to receive information about these related courses?
Just one more thing ...
Some institutions ask us for this data. Please, fill them in
Therapeutic Counselling, MSc - At the institution - Greenwich - Greater London
Entry Requirements A first degree or equivalent and experience of working with people in a helping capacity. Additionally candidates must submit a personal statement of at least 500 words in support of their application.
Therapeutic Counselling, MSc
The programme provides a "sound training in professional counselling, with a well integrated research element" (report on course accreditation, the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy [BACP] assessors).
In addition to providing a clinical training in integrative counselling, the programme provides an innovative experiential approach to practitioner research, a substantial number of placements, learning support for non-academic students, and a non-discriminatory recruitment policy which encourages applications from minority groups.
The programme is suitable for health professionals and anyone who works, or intends to work, with people in a helping capacity.
* The Integrative Relationship in Context
* Professional Aspects of the Integrative Relationship in Context
* The Integrative Relationship and Practice 1
* The Integrative Relationship and Therapeutic Counselling
* Professional Aspects of the Integrative Relationship
* The Integrative Relationship and Practice 2
* Counselling Research Methodology
* Counselling Research Project
* Advanced Clinical Theory and Practice
* The Integrative Relationship and Practice 3