Speak without obligation to
London Metropolitan University
Your request has been sent correctly
Would you like to receive information about these related courses?
Just one more thing ...
Some institutions ask us for this data. Please, fill them in
Comments about BA Financial Services - At the institution - London - Greater London
This multidisciplinary and practical course focuses on financial services within an integrated and an international framework. You will be exposed to discipline-based knowledge (such as law, economics and accounting) as well as gaining an understanding of the different areas of the financial services sector (including banking, insurance and investment). It provides you with the key skills needed for a successful career in the financial services industry. Case studies and presentations by industry representatives are also made during the course, providing you with topical and practical insights into the financial services industry.
You should have 160-200 points, including at least 140 from two or more A-levels. English Language and Mathematics GCSE at grade C or above (or equivalent) are also required.These requirements may be varied in individual cases.
BA Financial Services
For Single Honours, you study eight modules at each of the three levels. Joint Honours involves four modules from each level in Financial Services, plus four from your other subject.
* Introduction to Financial Services
* Introduction to IT for Financial Services
* Quantitative Methods for Financial Services
* Introduction to Law for Financial Services
* Accounting for Business
* Academic Skills for Financial Services
* Law of Financial Services
* Investment Analysis
* Banking and International Banking Systems
* IT for Financial Services
* Policy Issues in Financial Services
* The European Union: Economic and Financial Aspects