Speak without obligation to
London Metropolitan University
Your request has been sent correctly
Would you like to receive information about these related courses?
Just one more thing ...
Some institutions ask us for this data. Please, fill them in
Comments about BA International Relations and Politics - At the institution - London - Greater London
This Joint Honours course gives you the opportunity to specialise in two disciplines, providing you with a greater career choice and a range of highly transferable skills. You will be able to pursue your own interests within politics and international relations, and be actively supported by academics who are experts in their field. This course prepares you for careers in politics, in organisations such as the diplomatic service, the United Nations to international companies and non-governmental organisations (NGOs) and the media. You can also focus on areas of interest such as Third World development issues and foreign policy analysis.
You should have at least 200 points, including two or more A-levels. English Language GCSE at grade C or above (or equivalent) is also required. These requirements may be varied in individual cases.
BA International Relations and Politics
Joint Honours involves four modules from each level in Politics, and four from International Relations. You may also choose a Major/Minor combination after level 1.
* International Relations: History and Institutions
* Introduction to International and Political Studies
* Introduction to Politics
* Contemporary UK Government
* Comparative Politics
* Economy and Society
* Approaches to International Relations
* Structure and Process in International Relations
* Governance and Public Policy
* History of Political Thought
* Modern Political Ideas
* International Relations in an Era of Globalisation
* International Security
* Politics Research Project
* Politics Work Placement
* Politics and Culture of Hollywood
* Religion, Politics and Terrorism in Asia