Speak without obligation to
London Metropolitan University
Your request has been sent correctly
Would you like to receive information about these related courses?
Just one more thing ...
Some institutions ask us for this data. Please, fill them in
Comments about BA International Relations - At the institution - London - Greater London
This challenging course prepares you for careers in organisations ranging from the diplomatic service, the European Union or the United Nations to international companies and non-governmental organisations (NGOs) and the media. Taught by expert staff with extensive experience, this popular course attracts a cosmopolitan student body. You are encouraged to pursue your own areas of interest in fields such as the European Union, Third World/development issues, foreign policy analysis, international security and globalisation.
You should have at least 200 points, including 160 points from two or more A-levels. English Language GCSE at grade C or above (or equivalent) is also required. These requirements may be varied in individual cases.
BA International Relations
Single Honours students take eight modules at each level. Joint Honours involves four modules from each level in International Relations, plus four from your other subject. You may also choose a Major/Minor combination at the end of level 1.
* International Relations: History and Institutions
* Issues and Controversies in the 21st Century
* Citizenship and Ethics
* Introduction to Politics
* International Politics and Security Since 1945
* The World and the West
* Approaches to International Relations
* Structure and Process in International Relations
* Employability for International and Political Studies
* American Foreign Policy
* Global Political Economy
* Middle East Politics
* International Relations in an Era of Globalisation
* International Security
* International Relations Project
* Europe in the Global System
* International Relations Work Placement